With new posts being sparse here lately and several months having passed since my last volley of word-verification definitions, I declare it to be time for another.
The backlog is growing short, as I wrote earlier this year, thanks to Blogger's switch in formats yielding less choice material. I'll probably close the door on this series after a few more installments, based on current reserves and the sluggish pace at which new entires are added to my stockpile, whereas for quite some time after I began the well was replenished at a strong, steady pace. You are hereby referred to my stand-alone page collecting past entries, where this phenomenon is explained, if it's unfamiliar to you.
• agamsee — [uh gam see] phr. Edward G. Robinson pointing out some dame's leg.
• clonyma — [kloh nee mah] n. Your mother's genetically engineered duplicate.
• counduct — [kown dukt] n. How Dracula behaves.
• daymews — [day myooz] pl.n. My cat's morning wake-up sounds.
• eReese — n. A peanut-butter cup you can eat in Second Life. (Is that still a thing?)
• frisaint — [frih zaint] n. The sensation of lacking the thrill that those around you are feeling.
• hemizend — [heh mee zend] n. Where East meets West.
• ladvat — [lad vat] n. Melting pot for reconstituting unwanted male members of the Legion of Super-Heroes.
• Nausol™ — [naw sol] The world's leading nauseating aerosol product.
• ontonic — [ahn tah nik] n. Mixer used with spirits imbibed by philosophers debating the nature of existence.
• parkingi — [par kin gee] n. A traditional martial-arts uniform worn by valets at the dojo.
• pundie — [pun diy] n. Humorous wordplay fail.
• sequidern [sek wih durn] n. An ordered listing of Derns (Bruce, Laura, etc.).
• stundial — [stun diy ull] n. A boobytrapped version of the ancient solar timekeeping device that paralyzes one's enemies.
• YetiOne — Official designation of the abominable snowman assigned to the President of the United States on his secret excursions to the Himalayas.