Yucky and Mean
Since I'm under the weather and behind on everything, here's another batch of the word-verification definitions that I leave when commenting on other blogs, starting with a seasonal one that's been gathering virtual dust until this time of year came back around. You can find an explanation of what's going on and a collection of
all the definitions to date at the dedicated page I've set up for that purpose.
• adynog — [ad ee nahg] n. (Spanglish) Having promotional material in one hand, a traditional Yuletide drink in the other.
• britend — [brit end] n. 1. A bum (not a panhandler; rather, the buttocks region) in Merry Olde England. 2. The farthest point of the United Kingdom's territorial waters in the English Channel or Atlantic Ocean.
• colifou — [koh ly foo] n. French bacteria strain that takes your sanity.
• copone — 1. [kop wun] v. Get handsy. 2. [koh pohn] v. Make cornbread in tandem.
• Exhiali — [eks hee ah lee] Alien race of heavy breathers.
• Flumenta™ — [floo men tuh] The first FDA-approved treatment for psychic influenza.
• grizato — [grih zah toh] n. Italian ice cream made from brown bears. [No animals were actually harmed in the creation of this definition.]
• holose — [hoh looz] n. Epic prostitution fail.
• lubioni — [loo bee oh nee] n. Italian engine oil.
• Lytor — [liy tor] Planet with a Butane atmosphere.
• olexcurl — [oh leks kurl] phr. Superman taunting his bald arch-enemy with the forelock on his lush head of hair.
• palverse — [pal vurs] n. 1. Friendly poetry. 2. Alternate reality where everyone's your buddy.
• preashes — [pree shiz] v. Delivers a sermon while inebriated.
• prophant — [prahf ant] n. An oracular insect.
• reggless — [reg liss] adj. Wantonly dismissive of the work of Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, et al.
• sectax — [sek taks] n. A tariff levied 60 times per minute.
• stion — [sty ahn] n. A pigpen with a positive charge.
• Syssinex™ — [siss in eks] "For those days when it just feels like each time you push a boulder up a hill it comes crashing back down, ask your doctor about Syssinex."
• trence — [trens] n. A hypnotic state held for exactly three seconds.
• unlizes — [un liyz iz] v. Takes off one's makeup after performing in a Liza Minnelli tribute show.
• Vatero — [vah teh roh] Southwestern cattle-driving supervillain with the power to control giant tubs of liquid.